You are viewing our site in an unsupported browser. Please upgrade to a newer version.
A painless collaboration.
These four phases guide our rebranding process
to turn leadership's intentions into a meaningful brand.
- Define & Plan
- Implement & Launch
Immerse ourselves into your brand.
We learn what motivates you, why it motivates you and what the public thinks of you.
- Interview key leaders
- Clarify vision, strategies, goals and values
- Research your market’s consumer and brand perceptions
- Conduct existing brand(s) and brand architecture audit
- Conduct Archetype Discovery™
2Define & Plan
Identify and fine-tune your brand.
We study the information gathered and deliver insight with truthful objectivity.
- Synthesize learnings
- Clarify brand strategy
- Develop the brand platform
- Create brand attributes
- Plan a course of action
Express your brand.
It’s time to courageously create something meaningful, powerful and enduring.
- Finalize brand voice and tone
- Design your brand identity
- Test trademark availability
- Examine applicability
- Finalize brand architecture
- Prioritize brand applications
4Implement & Launch
Unveil your brand.
The launch of a new brand is a uniquely powerful, one-time opportunity.
- Finalize identity solution
- Initiate trademark protection
- Develop launch strategy and plan
- Develop and launch Brandwise™ (our online brand guidelines tool)
- Launch internally then externally
Let’s get started.